Associate Patent Attorney
M.Sc. Nanoscale Engineering
+45 3169 6837
Sid entered the profession of IP after 6 years in research and development spent in France and Singapore. He was a research fellow at National University of Singapore, holds a PhD in Materials Science from INSA de Lyon, France. He holds a Masters in Nanotechnology from UCB Lyon 1 & Ecole Centrale de Lyon & INSA de Lyon.
Sid has published over 12 scientific journal publications in the fields of 3D electronic structures, Sensors, Image processing, Electron Tomography, Battery materials, Heterogenous catalysts, in reputed journals for example Science.
After working as a scientist in vivid fields of research and development, Sid acquired great ability in understanding complex ideas that is appreciated by our clients.
Sid works on patent drafting and prosecution for clients within the fields of software, mechanics, electronics, MedTech, and automotive.
- Ph.D. in Materials Science from INSA de Lyon, France
- Masters in Nanoscale engineering from the consortium of UCB Lyon 1 & Ecole Centrale de Lyon & INSA de Lyon, France
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communications engineering from JNTUA, India
- Electronic Components & Devices
- Nano & Microelectronics fabrication
- Material development & characterisation tools
- Medical devises
- Devise integration