Per entered the patent profession in early 2008 after being part of a patent process during his own Ph.D., and subsequent Post. Doc.
After the Post.Doc he specialised in advising universities and early stage companies, including technology transfer, during nearly a decade at one of the largest IP firms in Scandinavia.
Here Per also had a chance to be part of the team that handled international relations, and he was also head of biotechnology.
The entrepreneurial drive led to the founding of aera in the beginning of 2018, where Per will continue to serve his clients with passion and commitment.
Per has helped several companies through IP due diligence in successful private and public financing rounds, and in giving firms advice on license negotiations.
He understands the value of IP as a business tool, and clients appreciate his pragmatic approach combined with his extensive experience in handling cases before the European Patent Office and other major and minor patent jurisdictions, from USA to Japan, and Brazil to Thailand.
Clients appreciate his commitment, including the ability to understand and communicate complicated technical and legal issues.
Recommended Individual – IAM Patent 1000 2020
Listed in IAM Strategy 300: The World’s Leading IP Strategists
- European Patent Attorney
- European Design Attorney
- European Trademark Attorney
- Certificate European Patent Litigation Course, Centre d’Etudes Internationales de là Propriété Intellectuelle, Université de Strasbourg, France
- M.Sc. in molecular biology and chemistry, Aarhus University
- Ph.D. in molecular biology, Aarhus University
- Molecular biology and medical related inventions
- Immunology & radioimmunology
- Diagnostics & prognostic markers
- Food technology
- Process chemistry
- Technology transfer & scouting
- IP value extraction
- ADIPA (formerly The Danish Association of Patent Agents)
- European Patent Institute (EPI)