Hanane entered the patent profession in early 2009 with more than 10 years of experience in research and development in Telecommunications and Cyber security. She has worked both in industry and academia in Europe and in Japan.
Hanane applies her prior experience as a scientist to advise clients on all aspects of intellectual property, including patent drafting, prosecution, oppositions, acquisitions and competitive analysis. Hanane collaborates with a variety of clients ranging from multinational clients to small and medium size high tech companies in medical devices, consumer electronics, software, telecommunications, cryptography, and machine learning techniques.
Clients appreciate her ability to grasp complex techniques combined with her legal expertise in patent drafting, prosecution and strategy.
Her drive towards continuous improvement led to the founding of aera in the beginning of 2018, where Hanane serves clients with wit and passion.
Recommended Individual – IAM Patent 1000 2022
- European Patent Attorney
- Ph. D. in Wireless Communications, Aalborg University, Denmark
- M. Sc. E. E. , Aalborg University, Denmark
- M. Sc. Telecommunication Engineering, Ecole Centrale d’ Electronique, Paris, France
- Business Methods
- Blockchain Technology
- Machine Learning Techniques
- Technology Transfer & Scouting
- ADIPA (formerly The Danish Association of Patent Agents)
- European Patent Institute (EPI)