Philippe advises on IP matters within trademarks, designs, copyright, domain names, and marketing practices law.
He holds a Master of Law and a Post Graduate Degree in Music with further studies in Computer Science for Lawyers at Harvard Law School Executive Education.
Previously, he has served as Legal Counsel at the successful compliance software company CYBOT and as Assistant Attorney at Danish law firm Havemann where he has advised within IP, Tech, Media Entertainment, and Corporate Commercial Law. In LinKS, a strategy consultancy firm to governments, corporates and foundations, Philippe has served as Legal Advisor on IP issues and strategic partnerships.
Philippe is an internationally sought-after guest teacher, speaker, and jury judge. As a judge he has served on the jury alongside e.g., the Malaysian Secretary of Treasury in a global competition with 1.700 startups. He has been engaged as guest speaker at leading business schools, conservatories and conferences such as Copenhagen Business School and Oberlin, USA, as well as for corporates and their executives such as Nordea. Philippe is regularly featured or interviewed in Scandinavia’s largest radio, tv and print media.
Philippe holds sixteen larger awards and nominations within business and culture. Most recently, he has been selected for Berlingske Business “Talent 100” and nominated to join the World Economic Forum’s “Young Global Leaders Forum”. Danish financial newspapers BØRSEN and Berlingske Business have described him as a “a deserved winner” and a “multitalent”.
Selected Berlingske Business “Talent 100” 2019
Nominated for World Economic Forum’s “Young Global Leaders Forum” 2019
- Computer Science for Lawyers, Harvard Law School Executive Education, 2021
- Masters of Law (LL.M), University of Copenhagen and University in Oslo (Erasmus), 2017
(Final Thesis: Protection of Business Concepts within IP and Marketing Practices Law)
- Post Graduate Degree in Music (Pg.D.) The Royal Danish Academy of Music; Universität für Musik und darstellende Kunst, Wien; Oberlin Conservatory of Music, Ohio, 2009
- Danish Society for Copyright
- Board Network (The Danish Professional Directors Association)
- LinKS (Leadership in the Knowledge Society)
- Danish French Chamber of Commerce
- Benelux Business Club Scandinavia