Associate Patent Attorney
+45 3137 4777
Following a few intermittent positions within academia and teaching, Joachim entered the patent profession when he joined the Danish Patent- and Trademark Office and worked with examination of patent applications within the life sciences and medical technology for 8 years.
He has a master’s degree in Biology-Biotechnology from the University of Copenhagen and during his master’s thesis he worked with molecular cloning and pathway engineering to provide a biological system for producing the highly complex sesquiterpene compound thapsigargin, which can be used in the form of a prodrug to target solid tumors.
Having worked extensively with patent applications from a broad range of technical fields, Joachim has a strong knowledge of patentability assessments and patentability searches as well as the patenting procedure in general.
- M.Sc. in Biology-Biotechnology, University of Copenhagen
- B.Sc in Biology-Biotechnology, University of Copenhagen
- Patentability search and assessment
- Molecular tools and systems for genetic engineering
- Molecular Biology
- Protein and biochemistry
- Human, plant and microbial physiology