Certified Danish Patent Agent
M.Sc. Molecular Biomedicine
+45 53 762 999
Mattias entered the IP profession in 2015. After completing his M.Sc. and PhD within inflammation, diabetes, and druggable targets from the University of Copenhagen he joined a Danish private practice, and has also worked for a leading UK based IP firm before joining aera.
He works with large international clients primarily in pharma and biotechnology, as well as with universities and start-ups.
Clients appreciate his attention to details and his ability to maintain the focus on the commercial value on innovation.
- Certified Danish Patent Agent
- CEIPI Basic Training in European Patent Law
- M.Sc. in Molecular Biomedicine, University of Copenhagen
- Ph.D. in Metabolic Research, University of Copenhagen
- Molecular biology
- Immunology & radioimmunology
- Drug substances
- Protein chemistry
- Small compounds
- Food and feed technology
- Patent litigation